Thermoplastic Tubings and Coils
- Wide choice of materials to meet any fluid handling needs
- Outer diameters:
Metric: from 3mm to 22mm
Inch: from 1/8 to 7/8
- Polyethylene (LDPE or HDPE): for general purpose or weak acids
- Nylon (Flex Rilsan PA11 or Semirigid PA6): for pneumatics or painting solvents
- Teflon (PTFE or PFA or FEP): to handle ultra pure or high corrosive fluids, when the utmost in chemical inertness, protection and corrosion control are met.
- PVDF (polyvinylidene fluoride): for highly corrosive fluids both acids (sulphuric acid ) or bases (sodium idroxide).
It represents a valid and cheaper alternative to Teflon.